VBScript → Lua SwxWare v7.00
This property returns called number that has leaded the call to reach the current script. A script is connected to a user who has internal and external numbers. This functions returns the external number.
This property returns a string value.
This function returns the external number of the script user that was called. If you are interested in the internal number that was dialed you can use the PBXCall.CalledPartyNumber.
Script user has internal number 200 and external number +4923147770
- Internal caller dialed 200123
- PBXCall.CalledPartyNumber returns 200
- PBXCall.DialedNumber returns 200123
PBXCall.PostDialingDigits returns 123
- External caller dialed +492314447
- PBXCall.CalledPartyNumberCanonical returns +4923147770