Swyxit! And Jabra Direct

kristjang

Is the difference in version that big that newer clients can´t be tested without updating the server?

I´ve had problems with SwyxIt! after installing to the new Jabra Direct software. Either the caller can´t hear me for several seconds or vice versa.

Using Jabra Pro 930 (newest firmware)

Was using SwyxIt! 10.00.1741 and updated to 10.2 but get ofcourse Incompatible server version!

• 2 weeks later...

You can't mix 2015 Server with 2015 R2 clients. You always have to have a homogeneous environment.

Well I thought as much.

But has anyone had to troubleshoot the intermittent cutoff in mic/speaker? It happenes only in external calls but I seem to be the only one having this issue.

How can I troubleshoot individual calls or call quality?

• Most Valued User

Jabra Direct is not supported with 10.XX.xxxx, please use the Jabra Suite.

Thanks for that information. The Jabra PC Suite is offering automatic updates to Jabra Direct and the PC Suite is not offered for download by Jabra anymore.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Kristjang,

Could you give a little more info as to the network issue, as we are getting a similar issue

Thanks

Well, network guy had been testing different settings on the port my computer is connected to. We have different vlans for different usergroups. The authentication process on my port was bonkers after his "tweaks" and I was seeing high latency spikes and timeouts in the wireshark readout. 

Sorry for not being more detailed.

Archived