Tapi (Address/name) On Terminal Server

Christian

• Most Valued User

Hi All,

i'm trying to enable TAPI Dialing within our Windows Server 2012 Terminal Server with our Netphone 2013r5

I think everything is configured in the right way, but Tapi does not work.

Any suggestions?

post-16-0-19782600-1425653573_thumb.png

• Most Valued User

Yes, I think so....

number of TAPI line is for this test case configured to one, I'm the user of the tapi line.

Tapi line is configured within Netphone Client and Netphone Client is running in CTI mode. Telephony Service is running. anything I missed?

Tom have you seen my attached screenshot, I think you can validate every needed setting/configuration...

Many thanks

• Most Valued User

Thanks, for your tip with the restart, that solved this problem.

but now I've got two more...

1. as administrator I'm now able to dial through dialer.exe, but when I configure a 2nd line and associate another user, this user is not able to dial through dialer.

the 2nd user "NetphoneMail@vetz.de" can see both lines, Netphone Line 1 and 2 - but he is unable to dial with any of them.

the first 3 screenshots which are attached to this post are done with "NetphoneMail" who is not a local or domain administrator.

2. Problem the CRM we're finally using to dial specifies the final line just by "Address" which is for Netphone/Swyx allways the Computer name, in our case "VM-Terminal". Now, both test lines have the same address and our CRM can't handle this. (Screenshot 4). Is there any way to change the address to something user specific?

post-16-0-48061400-1425664821_thumb.png

post-16-0-27584500-1425664829_thumb.png

post-16-0-67026500-1425664835_thumb.png

post-16-0-48978300-1425665164_thumb.png

• Most Valued User

Hi srom,

many thanks for your help, unfortunately restarting the terminal server did not solve my problem. Configuration should be correct, at least the points I know, everything is configured like in my screenshots from the last post.

Any other suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Most Valued User

Update

Problem one could be solved by starting the telephony service as domain user which has administration rights on the terminal server.

but for point two I still need a solution: All Tapi Lines are visible to all users and all users are able to dial at any line, doesn't metter if the line is theirs or not.

Any suggestions?

Archived