HIDE NUMBER

admin

Please help me!

I have a company of 120 employees, some use CTI, but the accountant (does not use CTI) needs to make outgoing calls in hidden number.

Even if I check the box "hide the number" and that I test, the number is not hidden!

1 hour ago, Tom Wellige said:

What number is the usual number that user dials out with?

Is it really this number that is shown on the other side when enabling "hide number"?

Where are you located? What provider (ISDN or SIP) or you using?

It's to call another company, so not in-house.

It's the name that is associated.

We are in France and we use SIP Trunk.

• Most Valued User

Looks like the SIP provider settings are wrong. There are several ways of hiding number in SIP, and if Swyx uses another one than the French provider expects, they cannot understand what you want to do.

Check what your provider needs to have and configure the trunk group settings

1 hour ago, jodost said:

Looks like the SIP provider settings are wrong. There are several ways of hiding number in SIP, and if Swyx uses another one than the French provider expects, they cannot understand what you want to do.

Check what your provider needs to have and configure the trunk group settings

I do not have access to our supplier, there is no other way? Or I have to wait 3 weeks but the problem is urgent!

• Most Valued User

Is your provider within the list of tested/certified Swyx SIP providers? In that case you might file a support request to your Swyx distributor, so that he can doublecheck what's going on.

If your SIP providers is not tested, you will have to find out what your Swyx configuration does differently from what your provider expects. This can only be done via looking on both sides and therefore you'll need to talk to your provider.

Archived