Retrive Callid (serverside) while client is talking

xGodx

Hellol!

I was wondering if there was a way to retrive a Callid from an ongoing call from the [dbo].[IpPbxCDR] database.

At this moment the Callid is only avilable when the call is disconnected or trasnfered from the Swyx Client

Thanks in advance

/T

Hi again Tom, thank you for your answer, I was not very clear when trying to explain our problem, so i will attempt to do that now.

person A dials our number xxxxx1400 client A retrives that call, in that call, client A transfers person A to client B, is it possible to trace the Callid from Person A -> Client A from Person A and Client B while the call is active

since [dbo].[IpPbxCDR] table does not have the current Callid as a record, we cannot trace it back.

I hope you understand our problem

Regards

T

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/10/2016 at 11:58 AM, xGodx said:

since [dbo].[IpPbxCDR] table does not have the current Callid as a record, we cannot trace it back

As I wrote in my first reply, the CDR only contain historical data. A call will only be written into the CRDs once it's finally disconnected. So they can't be used to trace a call at runtime.

Beside the both mentioned server sided APIs the CallID can also be obtained via the Client SDK. But this isn't of help, as the call is geting a new CallID once it's getting transferred. 

Within the Call Routing (i.e. an ECR Script generated by the GSE) you can take a look into PBXScript.PreviousScripts to learn where the call has been already before.

Archived