oLine.DispState does not seem to work properly, according to this list, I will be able to check if a call resulted in the peer disconnecting "PubLSTerminated", but if the peer does not accept the call \ rejects the call, i always get "PubLSActive"
* //line states
* typedef enum
* PubLSNone=-1, //unknown, not defined
* PubLSInactive=0, //line is inactive
* PubLSHookOffInternal, //off hook, internal dialtone
* PubLSHookOffExternal, //off hook, external dialtone
* PubLSRinging, //incoming call, ringing
* PubLSDialing, //outgoing call, we are dialing, no sound
* PubLSAlerting, //outgoing call, alerting = ringing on destination
* PubLSKnocking, //outgoing call, knocking = second call ringing on destination
* PubLSBusy, //outgoing call, destination is busy, reason given in property "PubDiscReason"
* PubLSActive, //incoming / outgoing call, logical and physical connection is established
* PubLSOnHold, //incoming / outgoing call, logical connection is established, destination gets music on hold
* PubLSConferenceActive, //incoming / outgoing conference, logical and physical connection is established
* PubLSConferenceOnHold, //incoming / outgoing conference, logical connection is established, not physcically connected
* PubLSTerminated //incoming / outgoing connection / call has been disconnected,
* //reason given in property "PubDiscReason"
* PubLSDirectCall //incoming call, logical and physical connection is established but micro is muted
* } PubCLMgrLineStates;