Line Busy, Forward Call (Callrouting)

Scheffer

Hello,

I’m trying to make a callrouting for incoming calls. These calls must be delivered at the user ‘Reception’. When ‘Reception’ is busy the call must be forwarded to a group (group of users, including ‘Reception’).

But the part ‘Busy’ from the block ‘Connect to’ doesn’t fire when the user has ‘Disable Secondary Call’ disabled but I need it to because ‘Reception’ needs to see every incoming call.

Is there a way to see if one of the phone lines of ‘Reception’ is busy to I can forward the call to the group?

I hope this image makes it clearer:

10qfc7n.png

You are within the Call Routing of the user Reception, right?

You can check for the busy status before routing the call into the Connect To block:

• by using the Situation block (in here you can check the current script user status)

A good source for Call Routing stuff (examples, documentation) is 

Tom.

Hello Tom,

No it is not within the Call Routing of the user Reception, there is another user with the public number.

The method 'UserStatus' worked like a charm! Thank you!! :)

Next time I will search the SwyxPEDIA first.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Scheffer.

Archived