Swyxit! Older Versions

Getting2knowSwyx

Is there a way to download previous versions of SwyxIT! ?

Reason for this is I can't use the current version with our PBX (Version 8).

I do have swyxit! in Dutch (8.02.0994), but our company recently hired some non dutch speaking employees so I want to install an English version, and only find version 2015

Also I would like to know if there is an older version for MAC, PBX version 8.

Have you tried to take a look on the Swyx download page?

http://www.swyx.com/products/support/support-downloads/downloads.html?tx_swyxdownloads_pi1%5Blng%5D=2057

This page lists the most recent version for download only. Previous versions can be downloaded via the Support Knowledgebase. The download links for a certain version are located in the release article of that version:

Great, thanks.

Someone wanted to have the whole company changed to English for these 3 employees, (and believe me, she would got it through).

Can't do that myself, so would have to pay lots of money to have it changed.

Tried to change it on the phones, but no option.

Now I will tell her to purchase 3 USB headsets, and I will install the UK version.

Hope I can make it work on a MAC as well.

• Most Valued User

Tried to change it on the phones, but no option.

The phones language is driven by your servers, precisely your phonemgr, language version.

You could set up a 2nd phonemgr on a second (maybe virtual) server in another language version to get some phones to use that language.

This does not cost licenses. The only thing you'll have to do is to be able to identify the phones which shall use another language via theire IP adresses. e.g. configure 'em statically or use DHCP reservations for them. Within Swyxs configuration you'll add the range where the alternate language phones can be found in server properties --> phone search and provide your alternate language phonemgr to them. That's all.

Archived