Can't Override Away Status When Getting Info From Outlook Appointment

HeineLysemose

Hi

We have recently upgraded our installation from v7 to 2015R2 and started to implement the "new" built-in presence system.

I have encountered an issue when the presence gets set to Away by an appointment (busy/out of office) in Outlook.

If this is done I can't override the system to set me to available.

I have tried to force it to Available, tried to delete the text copied from the subject of the appointment both without any luck.

The only way I can have normal operation is to set the appointment to Free which is not a suitable solution.

To complete the picture I have a call routing script which checks my presence status and redirects it to my voicemail if any conditions are met, see the attached image.

Thanks in advance,

Heine Lysemose

post-435-0-28562100-1429172158_thumb.png

Hi Tom

Even though the Outlook plugin sets the status back to Away (database wise), the SwyxIt! client interface still shows me as Available and people still can't call me.

If I restart SwyxIt!, I get a notification asking me if I want to change the status from Away to Available but even then people can't call me because of my Outlook appointment.

Thanks,

Heine

Archived