Calls Being Rejected On Inbound Gamma Calls

Gwyn

Hi All,

I have a Gamma SIP Trunk configured on a 2011R2 SwyxServer (yes I know it needs upgrading and it will be soon as part of a further project) and can make outbound calls just fine but inbound are rejected by Swyx.

Wireshark shows the SIP Invite coming in but then being rejected with a 404 Not Found.  

I see these messages appearing in the IpPbxSrv logs:

SwSIPRegistrar::GetBindngByUserId () Search for binding by User ID '+447811123456' and IP address {Gamma Signalling IP} port 5060

SwSIPRegistrar::GetBindngByUserId () Could not find binding with user ID '+447811123456' and IP address {Gamma Signalling IP} port 5060 in list of bindings

SwSIPEndpoint::GetDevice () Binding not found via UserId/IP:Port, trying via AOR: +447811123456@{Gamma Signalling IP}

SwSIPRegistr::GetAllBindingsByAOR () Found 0 binding(s) with AOR '+447811123456@{Gamma Signalling IP}'

SwSIPEndpoint::GetDevice () Found 0 bindings for AOR +447811123456@{Gamma Signalling IP Address} search correct one via IP Ip:{Gamma Signalling IP}:5060:false

It looks to me as though the call is actually trying to log into Swyx as a user initially but I'm probably wrong.  I'm also seeing a strange mix of Gamma, Customers Public IP and Internal IP Addresses in the SIP Invite but again, I could be barking up the wrong tree.

The SwyxServer is sitting behind a firewall which is doing a 1-to-1 NAT of the Customers Public IP Address to the SwyxServer and also only allowing traffic from the Gamma Signalling Address on UDP 5060 to the Internal Swyx IP and a larger UDP range for the RTP on the Media IP Address.  I spoke to the Firewall support person and they have confirmed that SIP ALG is turned on but I don't want to have this turned off in hours as the customer has another SIP Trunk that is currently in use.

Any ideas anyone?

Many thanks, Gwyn.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Most Valued User

I don't know anything about "Gamma", but it looks that you do not register (username /password) there, but they will send the calls directly to your swyx servers IP.

If so, please remember that 5060 is the port only for the Swyx users, not for the trunks / link manager. You need to configure your Gamma account to send traffic to swyx-ip, Port 65002.

Hth, Joern

• Most Valued User
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Most Valued User

>> You need to configure your Gamma account to send traffic to swyx-ip, Port 65002.

should be the answer because you see your 404 error within the IpPbxSrv tracefile and not within the LinkMgr tracefile which would be the case if port 65002 was adressed.

Archived