Download previous versions of Swyxit!

AlexB

Hi guys,

I need specific version of Swyxit as I need to use GPO to uninstall them and install a newer updated package. I can't get on the website these following specific versions:

does anyone know where to download them? https://www.swyx.com/products/support/knowledge-base/article-details/swyxknowledge/kb3757.html doesn't have these versions, just some higher or lower version numbers.

Thanks!

The 10.30.2155 version (SwyxWare 2015 R3.2) is on that page.

The question is, from where did you get the versions, as they are no release versions.

All released versions as listed in the KB article you linked.

If you got them via Swyx Support only they will be able to provide those installers again.

There was a version 2015 R30.4 which was revoked and replaced by 2015 R30.5. Unfortunately the versions knowledgebase article (which you linked) wasn't updated properly back then.

For 2015 R30.5 it showed 10.30.2411.0 instead of 10.30.2429. The article is fixed in the meantime.

The version 10.30.2239 was a special customer hotfix and never an official download on the Swyx website. That's why I couldn't find it ;) 

Archived