SwyxIt! Mobile 2015 - External Server

bachph

Hello,

I want to connect an iPhone with the SwyxServer from outside the company network. If I'm correct, the RemoteConnector needs to be set up correctly for that. I think we didn't set an external IP when we configured it. So I guess I need to reconfigure it via the configuration assistent to set the external ip for the RemoteConnector?

Also, do I need to import the generated user certificate in the iPhone to get the mobile client working?

best regards,
Philipp

4 minutes ago, Tom Wellige said:

Hi Phillip,

have you taken a look into the manual, chapter 24.1.3 ?

Hi Tom,

hope you're doing well.

Are we talking about the instructions http://www.swyxdownload.com/download/SwyxWare_english.pdf ?

I'm able to connect internally with username and password like on Swyx for Windows Desktop. You point to the SIP configuration if I'm not wrong? So I need to setup the SIP settings in the iPhone?

best regards,

Philipp

Okay - I got it working from external. I configured the external IP address in the RemoteConnector with the configuration assistent.

I also can call now, it rings on the other side, but we can't hear each other after the pick up. Any ideas?

best regards,
Philipp

Archived