Call Journal "name" Manipulating

Dani40

Hello.

I have become a task To manipulate the "Name" entry in the Call Journal with extended customer information.

I see the name is From the global or local Phonebook.

Can I some how programmatically manipulate the "Name" entry for the Call Journal?

I can imagine its only possible to manipulate the phonebook or some how to change the name parameter during a going call?

Thank you in advance.

ok that seems to be a solution.

But I have not found anything like an example for the PBXCall.

Cold you please give me a vbs script example.

That I can do something like that PBXCall.PhoneCallListEntry.Name = PBXCall.PhoneCallListEntry.Name & "Test" for the beginning

Hello Dani,

call routing is server side, always.

It is called by the server for any incoming call on a user (regardless if internal or external), and only the call routing then sooner or later connects the call to any of the user's devices by using the Connect To functionality.

If you don't add your own call routing rules the default call routing will make sure that if a user is logged in the call will be connected to the user's devices. 

Call routing is just for incoming calls. That's the reason.

For outgoing calls you would have to use a client side application, that connects to the SwyxIt! via the Client SDK to grab call called number from there and then use the Config Data Store API or Powershell to manipulate the journal. But I can't give you direct pointers into it.

This is the more tricky part actually...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived