Forwarding The Original Calling Number After Internal Forwarding

Dani40

Hello.

I haven't found a simple solution for this matter.

And I think it's obvious what am I trying to achieve:

- Person A gets a call form person C

- Person A forwards the call to person B

- Person B get's the parameter %SelLinePeernumberPublicFormat% in the URL filled with the number from person A.

But I'm expecting the number from person C

So what can I do, something with Powershell perhaps?

Thank you in advance.

So it is a so called "Blind Call Transfer" which is initiated and handled by the transferring SwyxIt! client itself.

Although the receiving client (B) shows in its tool tip (bottom right bubble) already some information about the original caller C, it's display only shows B, and that's what you get via the variable.

After the call is connected the variable gets updated with the content of C.

Maybe the following example is of help for you. Its a small script that connects to the local SwyxIt and ready the caller information, including the updated value after a transfer.

Thank you for your answer Mr. Wellige.

"After the call is connected the variable gets updated with the content of C"

That was the missing part for me.

I only had to fill the URL fields for "established Connection" and the right data was presented after establishing the connection.

• 3 weeks later...

Now I have another question I mean situation.

- Person A gets a call form person C

- Person A accepts the call and puts C on hold

- Person A calls person B on Line 2 (Now the WWW info box is updated with information for person B )

- Person A finishes the conversation on Line 2 with person B (Now the WWW info box has still information for person B )

- Person A speaks further with person C (the WWW info box still has information for person B. I would expect info for C)

A Have entered all possible events, and nothing seams to be triggered to change the info back to C(Perhaps something is even triggered but not with the number for C).

What do you suggest what can I do here?

• 1 year later...

Hi Tom.

This has than worked with version 2015.

Now I have a sub question here.

I want to distinguish between Inbound or Outbound call from the Web Extension Variables some how.

https://www.swyx.com/products/support/knowledge-base/article-details/swyxknowledge/kb3694.html

The variables have the same values when i get a call or when I call that person back.

Only what I can do is with the event "Incomming call", but I want to ditinguish this on a "going call" to.

I hpoe I was clear enough of what I want to achieve.

Am I missing something or how can I do this or I must come up with another programm solution for this.

Thank you in advance.

Regards, Danilo

Archived