About This File
This extension provides Zendesk ticket functionality to the SwyxWare call routing:
- Check the current status of a Zendesk ticket
- Create a new Zendesk ticket
- Update an existing Zendesk ticket
- Open an existing Zendesk ticket in an agent's web browser window
- Zendesk SwyxIt! button to open the Zendesk ticket directly with a mouse click within SwyxIt!
- Comes for VBscript based and Lua based call routing.
- Example call routing scripts.
Please refer to the Project Page for all details regarding this project.
Please refer for all discussions (forum) for this extension to the forum.
Please refer for documentation (setup, usage, etc.) for this extension to the Project Page.
Find the license information on the Project Page.
If you want to get involved into this project please refer to this topic.
As with all other Swyx Forum Open Source Projects, Support is EXCLUSIVELY provided in the Project Froum (see link above).
Please note: v1.4.0 (or higher) of this project requires SwyxWare 13.10 (or higher).
Please note: v1.3.0 (or higher) of this project requires SwyxWare 12.40 (or higher).
Please note: v1.0.0 of this project was called Ticket Validation against Zendesk. This has been completely replaced by the current version.
Please note: Lua based call routing has been introduced with SwyxWare in version 13.10. In this version it is still in BETA state and should not be used in productive environments. This project has already been updated to Lua based call routing to demonstrate the usage of Lua based call routing.