Group Number Replacement Powershell command

ReGott

Hello, we moved our phone server and want to import the data. When we tried to import, we recognized that there is no option in this command to assign the numbers to specific trunks.

My command:

foreach ($EntryId in import-csv Path/to/csv) { New-IpPbxTrunkGroupNumberReplacement -Number "$($EntryId.Number)" -Replacement "$($EntryId.Replacement)" -ReplacementType "$($EntryId.ReplacementType )" -PartyType "$($EntryId.PartyType )"}

At first, I want to know whether it works like this.

And how is it possible to tell them which trunk they should go in?

If more information is needed, write me.
Thanks for your help
Greetings

• Most Valued User

Hi ReGott,

the "New-IpPbx*" commandlets only create new objects. You still have to add them to the SwyxWare with a corresponding "Add-IpPbx*" commandlet. In your case like this (UNTESTED):

Import-Csv "C:\Test.csv" | ForEach-Object {

$currentEntry = $_

# Create new trunk group number replacement object with the imported data
    $newReplEntry = New-IpPbxTrunkGroupNumberReplacement -Number $currentEntry.Number -Replacement $currentEntry.Replacement -ReplacementType $currentEntry.ReplacementType -PartyType $currentEntry.PartyType

# Add the new object to the trunk with the name "MyTrunk"
    Add-IpPbxTrunkGroupNumberReplacement -NumberReplacementEntry $newReplEntry -TrunkGroupName "MyTrunk"
}