Headset-button not working

ArthurDaley

Hi guys,

using this headset:

https://www.amazon.de/Bluetooth-Headset-HD-Gesprächszeit-Cancelling-Freisprech-Bluetooth-Hörmuschel-Mobiltelefone/dp/B088CVZ5DL/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=conambo&qid=1685974025&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1&smid=A1LZTJAGEV9L8B

When I connect it to my Samsung A54 mobile it works fine, I can take and end calls with the button on the earpeace. But when I am using SwyxIt 12.41 softphone on Windows 10 I can only use the buttons in SwyxIt. When I press the button on my headset it always says "Call terminated", but it doesnt terminate the call. And taking a call also wont work. When it rings and I press the button the headset also says "Call terminated" and no call is being taken.

When I use a Jabra Evolve 65 everything works as it should.

Any ideas on this?

Cheers.

It is frustrating.....now I bought a Plantronics Voyager Legend as I found somewhere else that it is supported bei SwyxIt, but it doesnt work. I cant get SwyxIt to activate the microphone. I can hear the guy at the other end but he doesnt hear me.

It is only Swyxit, all other applications work fine with it. And when I use said Jabra Evolve 65 it also works fine in both directions, but this is much too chunky for my liking.

Is there any Plantronics Voyager Style headset that you can recommend as working? Or is there a list which headsets are sucessfully tested? I know this list, bit it doesnt help:

https://service.swyx.net/hc/de/articles/360000598249-Konfigurationsmöglichkeiten-der-Headsets-für-SwyxIt-und-SwyxPhone