Skype for Business Connector

mmjlz

Hi,

I wanted to ask what's needed to make the connector work?

I installed it, it's showing up on my SFB client, but it's not logging in. When I click the gear symbol and then 'Login', it's simply doing nothing..

My account is linked to my windows domain account. I also tried changing the auth to username+password without luck.

Can somebody help me?

Regards,

Jessica

• Most Valued User

Even if the connector comes with the "normal" SwyxIt!-Client-installer, it works like the other "NG-clients" (such as SwyxDesktop for Mac or SwyxMobile for Android/iOS), this means:

- you need to have a valid RemoteConnector certificate

- you need to have login credentials (windows domain account-connection does AFAIK not work)

- you need to have Remote Connector ports (TCP 9100, 9101 and some more) allowed on your firewall.

• Most Valued User
32 minutes ago, mmjlz said:

Thank you, do you know where I can configure the remote connector certificate?

Is there no documentation which ports are needed?

SwyxWare-Administration -> open the user -> click on "Administration", then you find a tab called "RemoteConnector". 

Ports can be found here: https://www.dt-internet.de/hilfe/detailansicht/welche-ports-werden-verwendet/ InstantPBX -> "alle Swyx-Softclients" is what you need ... there is also a KB-article on the Swyx-website, but for me our own website is faster ;-)

Archived