Set up Clip no Screening

sharkbone

I have a user in France who listed under Colt SIP Trunk, all his calls are routed as such. He uses at the moment a cologne Number but we have gotten a French virtual Number for him and would like to port this Number to the Cologne Trunk using the clip no screening functionality so the number format is not checked by Telekom providers allowing him Signal his French Virtual Number instead of the German Number. I already attempted this by creating a new user in swyx configuring a call forward to the virtual number with profile Clip No screening, routed all via the cologne Trunk but doesnt work. Anyone has some tips?

• Most Valued User

1st step: ensure the sip profile is correct (using p pref. id./p ass.id. headers as requested by colt)

2nd step: add the french number to the trunk

3rd step: add french nr to the user who should use it (or, if more than one, create a group and add it there)

4th step: if user has more numbers and should be able to select the outgoing number: use line keys to set outgoing number

The Sip profile is correct since it is already working with his existing German Number.  How do i add a French Number to the Trunk that has already existing German numbers associated. Are there some special things i need to take notice of.  What are the steps there?

• Most Valued User
10 hours ago, sharkbone said:

How do i add a French Number to the Trunk that has already existing German numbers associated. 

just open the trunk settings, click on "phone numbers" and add another number

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo Jodost,

FIrst of all thanks for the responses. I did follow your steps and has been able to configure it for outbound number signalling for the French Number via Colt Trunk, also seems to be in the right format but when i call back on the same number i get some beeps . Call doesnt go through (do you have any suggestions on how to conifigure for inbound? ) so it can be replaced or calls going through should be done in the profile Calling party settings.

Archived