Option 'hide Number'

Scheffer

Hello,

I need to give users the permission to hide our number when calling.

This is possible when I check 'Change User Profile' in Rights, but then a whole bunch of rights are unlocked and I only want the 'Hide number' option.

Can u tell me how I can do that?

Sincerely,

Scheffer

Hello Beychr,

But this will mean that all the outgoing calls have the 'Hide number' option but the users must choose to hide the number or not. Mostly they won't hide the number...but there are sitiuations where they do need to hide the number.

Isn't there a way the users can only check 'Hide number' without all the persmissions 'Change User Profile' has.

Sincerely,

Scheffer

• Most Valued User

What exactly is the difference from the users point of view between

- having to check "hide number" option

or

- having to select "hide number" line

?

In both cases the user _has_ to make his/her decision _before_ starting the call. There is really no difference in klicking a checkbox or selecting a line.

Hello Virikas,

Like I wrote...with F11 I can't select the line. And we also use a VB.NET program where I also can't select the line when I want to call someone. So the only option is to check the 'Hide number' option...but to release this option there are to many other options which I don't want to be released.

Sincerely,

Scheffer

Archived