Swyxit 2015 R2 Headset H370/gn9330 Jabra Direct Trouble

patrickschultz

Hi there,

after an update from SWYXware 2011 to 2015 R2, I´ve trouble to get the Headset H370/GN9330 working probably with the SWYXit 2015 R2 client and the newest Jabra Direct version 3.0.10078.

I´am not able to get the button work, take off or hang up the receiver isnt possible with the headset button, instead of that the button just opens/closes the audiolink. 

However, if the audio link is open, I can hear ringtones and speech, as Long as the audio link is open.

I´ve tried to install an older Jabra Control Center version 2.17.9970.0. This will change the following, I´am able to use the button to hang up / take off, but changes for the ringtones in the SWYXit configuration doesnt have any effect on the ringtones for the headset. The ringtone I hear during an incoming call isnt a SWYX ringtone, I guess it comes from the Jabra Device or the Jabra Control Center.

Is there any solution for this?

Greetings

Patrick

Archived