no free channel license available

Christian

• Most Valued User

Hi Guys,

I just came across an error that sometimes happens with one sip trunk.

Thats what happens:

We call a client in France, due to the +33 countrycode, Netphone selects the IPDirections trunk - so far everything is fine.than during the connecting process, the system throws this error:

SPBXBwLtdCont::AllocateBandwidth1       (location [4], bandwidth 1)
SPBXBwLtdTrunk::AllocateBandwidth       (bandwidth 1) on location [4] 'Frankreich'.
SPBXBwLtdTrunk::AllocateBandwidth       () Allocated 1. used/max 1/INFINITE at location [4] 'Frankreich'.
SPBXCall::AllocateBandwidth             () Allocated 1 at location [4] Frankreich. Total allocation is 1
SPBXCall::AdjustBandwidth               () Allocated bandwidth (1) because both parties reside in different locations. local [4], peer [1]
SDeviceImpl::IncrChannelCount           (out) no free channel license available
SPBXCall::IncrementChannelCounter       incrementing channel counter (outbound) failed with LicenseLimitReached
SPBXCallFSM::ActionOnOutgoingCall       () No free channel -> aborting call.
STclCall::SignalDisconnect              (NoChannelAvailable, lateDisconnect=false, extCause=0) 16685658

After this, the system restarts the process of an outgoing call with our german PMX trunk.

We've in total 36 voice channels licensed, but at this time only 5 or so has been in use. The IPDirections trunk has 4 channels configured but there has been no other active call on that trunk.

The outgoing call through the PMX trunk has been successfull.

Do you have any idea, why this could happen from time to time?

ps: attached is the IpPbxSrv.log filtered to the call.

Many thanks in advance and all the Best!

Christian

IpPbxSrv.exe.log

• Most Valued User

#solved by myself

never noticed, that the PMX/ISDN PRI takes 30 lines doesn't matter the calls are active or not. 

I've now reduced the number of lines for PMX trunk, restarted the trunk and the freed licenses are now available to the SIP trunks. I think that will help.

All the best,

Christian

Archived