New in using Swyx It! Several questions according to Instant Messaging.

MartinHardi

Hi There, i am new in using Swyx it!. We just changed from classic telephony to it. So there are several questions and I just try to list them, eventually somebody has a clue how to improve or fix it.

• Instant Messaging window is popping up. We are a software development company. Our employees coding the most time of the day. If they get an IM then the window withe the message just pops up and the focus changes into the chat fled. They often writing on in the IM window. Is there a way to not change the focus when a message arrives?
  • If you are setting Swyx it! to be always in foreground, my Boss wants the IM Messaging Windows to pop over the Swyx it! client. Is there a setting?
  • People using IM a lot, if you close the window, the content is lost if you don't save it manually. Is there a way to keep the whole Chat History?

Sorry for my beginners questions, but we always had to start from somewhere.

BR

Martin

• 11 months later...

Archived