Office Communication Add In

5wyx1t

The detail in the Swyxware and SwyxIt manuals for the Office Communication Add-In seems to be very light. All it says is that an email address is required in the specific field on the Swyx server and that the add-in must be installed on SwyxIt.

Does anyone know if there is any more to it than this?

Does it assume that you are using Exchange?

What if using O365 Does it still work.

I just don't seem to see colleagues presence status within Outlook, but I think this would be nice to be able to do, so any suggestions are welcome. We use Office 365.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

This is what I've found out so far:

- global or lokal adressbook doesn't matter so far i can see.

- if you are using an an global addressbook that has users with more then one mailaddress binded to it, you need to make sure that the mail adress, that is marked as the main address ,is entered in the

in the "user information field" in the Netphone Administration aswell.

- Otherwise the addin will fail to load the Presence Information for those users.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello everyone,

I am having the same issue, yet it get even more spooky:

Once you create a new mail using Outlook you can add one or more receipients and the presence state information in the address field will be just fine. Once you enter the same receipient in the CC field, the presence state in only that particular field will be blank.

It's a hosted Swyxware 10.30.2155. Most of the clients run on a Windows 10 64 Bit Pro Edition.

They all use a MS Office 365 ProPlus license (Currently 16.0.7766.2092) with Outlook being connected to a local Exchange 2013.

I've already checked that every user has his primary Exchange E-Mail address entered in the user information field.

We've deactivated the local antivirus client. Every client is connected to the network either by LAN or WLAN.

Not every client is affected. The presence state information in the SwyxIt! Client is correct all the time.

They also use skype for business I might have to add.

Does anybody have another idea?

Archived