Swyx Phones L600

BurningRabbit

Hi All,

There has recently been a new update with the L600 phones to version 3. 

Just to make one thing clear is version 3 phones just is it just change in hardware, software or both?

If you have a L600 desk phone which is on version 2 can you update to version 3?

Also if there are two different versions of phones connected to a swyx server how does the swyx server update them?

Do the version of phone even matter and its just a case that the version 3 phone is a hardware change instead of software?

If you could get back to me on this I would be delighted:)

Thanks

• Most Valued User

Version 3 of the phones is a hard- and software change, too.

Version 2 phones can be updatet to version 3 without problems. A downgrade to version 2 is only possible with phones which had previously version 2 installed.

The Swyx server doesn't care - it will update all different versions to Version 3 - if you want this.

But please pay attention that the version of the Swyx Phones matches with your Swyx Server.

As far as i remember version 3 phones need Swyx >= 2013R5

Archived