Adding Routing Records

subo

Hi.

Step1

I've discoverd a strange behaviour while executing the following command:

PS > $NEW=New-IpPbxRoutingRecord -Number +43 -Priority 600
PS > $NEW

Id Enabled GrantAccess Priority NumberFilter                   Prefix Retries NoFurtherRetries Description
 -- ------- ----------- -------- ------------                   ------ ------- ---------------- -----------
  0 True    Allow            500 +43                                   0       False

PS > $NEW.Priority=600
PS > $NEW

Id Enabled GrantAccess Priority NumberFilter                   Prefix Retries NoFurtherRetries Description
 -- ------- ----------- -------- ------------                   ------ ------- ---------------- -----------
  0 True    Allow            600 +43                                   0       False

PS >$NEW | Add-IpPbxRoutingRecord -TrunkGroupName "TR_3_1"

So the New-IpPbxRoutingRecord alway sets the priority to 500 and ignores the supplied values. If you manually modify the Priority property and add the entry to the routing table it gets the right priority. *Strange*

Step2

I'd like to provide additional values to the routing-object, but there are only 3 supported by New-IpPbxRoutingRecord.

So I've added manually:

$NEW.Priority=$item.Priority
$NEW.UserRestriction=0
$NEW.GroupRestriction=0
$NEW.LocationRestriction=0

But I wasn't succesful to unceck the SourceCodeRestriction (at the second tab - see screenshot)

It seems that I have to delete the property SourceCodeRestriction from the routing-object.

Any hint to archive this?

Thanx for any hint,

-Subo

post-855-0-59313300-1447171830_thumb.png

• Most Valued User

Hi,

the ignored Priority parameter is a bug which is fixed in SwyxWare 2015 R3. The fix is in IpPbxRoutingRecord.ps1 installed in  C:\Program Files (x86)\SwyxWare Administration\Modules\IpPbx. 

Line 176 is

$RoutingRecord.Priority = 500

but has to be

$RoutingRecord.Priority = $Priority

I'm not sure about the SourceNumberRestriction property. Have you tried to set it to $null instead of ""?

Hi Martin.

You where right with the update which was recently installed. But I forgot to reload the swyx-module in my PowerShell session. *grr*

The hint to set

$ROUTING_ITEM.SourceNumberRestriction=$null

doesn't uncheck SourceNumberRestriction.

Thanx,

-Subo

Archived