Windows Powershell Not Recognising Swyx?

rjn239

Hi there,

I have wrote a number of applications that collect certain amount of data before making changes to Swyx through PowerShell script execution.

This has all been working fine and perfectly until now. When my application tries to execute the PS script it fails on the first line which is:

Connect-IpPbx 192.168.254.227

Printing this message to screen:

The term 'Connect-IpPbx' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet,
function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name,
or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.

Now if I go in to 'SwyxWare PowerShell Console' the command is recognised and connects to the localhost as expected. My question is then why has the integration with Windows PowerShell seemed to have become lost?

My .Net application executes a ps1 file through Windows Powershell which now the command isn't being recognised means the automation isn't working?

I've tried removing and reinstalling the swyxware admin/powershell integration to no avail. The program if copied to my local machine and executed recognises the command and works perfectly?

Thanks,

Ryan.

Archived