Bluetooth headset does not work with SwyxIt!?

Douglas

Hello!

I have been trying to make bluetooth headset in all various brands work with Swyxit, but i have not succeeded yet.

I have attempted different communication software such as "Slack" and there the headset worked flawlessly. I was making sure to use the exact same settings i used when i tried to make it work in SwyxIt!

I wish to get help with this if anyone else have stumbled upon this and share what your solution to this was!

My configuration in SwyxIt! is in the image below, following information about my audio device you can se further down.

image.png.457a376135b7fcc72f179e435795ad15.png

image.png.6490d5d6a3bb4236864be2c37111916e.pngThis image show the name for the Output into the headset

image.png.75d82f86b1de83609a6f2b95a7a9cba7.pngThis image show's the name for the Input from the headset 

Sincerly 

Douglas.H 

• 1 month later...

Please do not forget that this is just an independent, privately driven web forum. It is not an official Enreach support forum (as clearly stated on the forum front page and the imprint).

The fourm provides a space for everyone to either ask questions, grab existing information or to share knowledge. 

If you are not getting the help you are looking for, you can and should get in touch with your reseller and the official support.