Huge delay in sending emails from SwyxServer to Office365

Herbert1973

Go to solution Solved by srom,

Hi,

Is there anybody experiencing large delays in sending emails from the Swyx server to Office365 mail servers?

For years sending emails worked fine. When somebody calls our supportdesk an email is created that have a date and timestamp in the subject. This email, together with the caller ID of the person who called is send to everbody in the 24/7 support desk group.

Since a couple of weeks those emails are delayed by hours sometimes up to 8 hours. They also look to be digested: emails that have been created at different time, arrive shortly after each other (but again serveral hours between the original call and receiving the emails).

When using the email address box used directly (without SwyxIt) the emails are send almost instantly.

Can somebody post the SwyxAdmin settings for using Office365 mail server to be sure and if there are other places to check please let me know.

• Most Valued User
  • Solution

From Swyx Site this Mails are send  immediately.

Can you check with an other smtp provider ? (i use often t-online freemail)

Works with securesmtp.t-online.de port 25 + ssl

With o365 and 5 APC USV i send an Test-Mail, 3 Mail shortly and 2 mail need more then 15mins.