First Logon from SwixIt! fails

AndiNi

Hey,

I saw what's possible with Swyx and I'd like to evaluate if the pbx suites the needs for my web agency.

What I already did:

- installed Windows 2019 server

- installed SwyxWare 13.05 including SQLExpress

- on my client I've installed SwyxIt

- I'm using a linux firewall in between to check the traffic

- the windows firewall is completely turned off

- when I try to logon from my clients SwyxIt! I see some packages going to port 9094, but I'm not able to see an open port 9094 on the SwyxWare server

- from the docs it's the ConfigDataStore service that should listen on 9094

- from the logs I can see this. I hope it's possible to read it due to the high resolution with remote desktop not working well, yet:

grafik.thumb.png.9daa2e079bdcb04b8d10f8e7936d1836.png

Do I need to change the hostname of the windows server so it's possible to start this service correctly and 9094 is a listening port?

In another thread I read that 9094 provides the whole admin panel. How is the system secured, so it's possible to provide the ports into the internet to be able to logon using a swyx client and according complex credentials, but not be able to access the pbx administration? I would add some flood limitation within the linux firewall in between to minimize the risk of brute force attacks to a level where it's not possible to find the password.

I would be great to get some ideas on how to setup the system to be able to evaluate the features for the needs we have.

Regards

Andi