How to switch on/off parallel call in call routing manager?

Funky

Go to solution Solved by Tom Wellige,

Hi, how can i set up a parallel call in call routing manager?

I only know "follow me", but there my desktop phone stops ringing and only my smartphone rings after a while.

"include swyxit! mobile devices" (in german: swyxit! Mobil-Geräte berücksichtigen) doesn´t work - no mobile phone is ringing. No idea, if i have set up my smartphone correctly? Where do i have to do this inside swyx?

I want to have only my desktop phone ringing, when i´m on my desk (when i´m green inside swyx). When i´m yellow, i want to have my desktop-phone and my smartphone in parallelcall - so both devices should be ringing at the same time, no sequential ringing ---> i want parallel ringing.

Parallel Call in general is working, but then my mobile phone is ringing every time i get a call, even i´m sitting on my desk.

Your call routing should first check for your status.

• If you a free route the call into a Connect To block to connect the call to yourself.
  • If you are absent (yellow) route the call into another Connect To block to connect the call to yourself and your mobile.

To perform such a parallel call you can enter multiple numbers into the destination field, separated by ";" (semicolon):

image.png

SwyxWare officially supports one internal and one external destination for such parallel calls. But in fact there are no restrictions at all (type of or number of destinations) implemented.

BTW: the "Include SwyxIt! Mobile Device" checkbox refers only to the old "SwyxIt! Mobile" clients (up to SwyxWare 2013) and not the current "Swyx Mobile" clients.

So swyxit mobile client is the android app? There you need internet connection vor voip call, right?

This has nothing to do with a real mobile phone without any swyx app?

I don´t have (and don´t want) any swyx app on my phone.

Thanks for your help, that is exactly what i was looking for. I tried this earlier, but i got a warning and so i removed it without any further testing. See the attached screenshot.

swyx_warning.jpg

Another small question:

How can i end a call with the (in german) "Belegt Zeichen" - in englisch busy tone?

When i´m calling at the moment and another call comes in, i want to send the busy tone to the caller, so he knows i´m in the house and he can try it later again.

Simply connect the busy-output from my "connect-to-block" with "Regel ausgeführt" - "rule executed"?

• Solution
5 hours ago, Funky said:

So swyxit mobile client is the android app? There you need internet connection vor voip call, right?

Yes. The app is available for Android and iOS,

5 hours ago, Funky said:

This has nothing to do with a real mobile phone without any swyx app?

Yes.

5 hours ago, Funky said:

Thanks for your help, that is exactly what i was looking for. I tried this earlier, but i got a warning and so i removed it without any further testing. See the attached screenshot.

You can ignore that warning. The GSE just figures that you have entered characters and not just a phone number and wanted to remind you that in case you entered the name of a variable which contains the destination number you would have to add a "=" at the beginning of the text field.