Pinned Forum Archive

Tom Wellige

• 8 months later...

Since the first post in this topic the forum archive got hacked 3 more times. It took me always quite some time to get the old content management system back to work. 

At the moment the archive is again in a hacked state for about 3 weeks. 

So instead of continuing to waste my time for just getting hacked the other day/week again, I decided to give the archive of the old forum up. 

Yes, this will cut some old stuff from being available, but over the last years I have moved the most important parts over into the current forum anyway. 

Over the next few days I will remove all links from the current forum into the archive. If Goggle still finds it, you will end up in a none working website anyway. 

Sorry for the inconvenience, but as there isn't anythimg I can do against getting hacked, this is the only reasonable thing to do.