Call arrive after 9 seconds

frankjr

Hello guys,
i have the version 2013 R6 of swyx with 4 SIP trunk, but i have a problem, the call takes 9 seconds to arrive, why?

Do you have some experience? Maybe there is some configuration to optimize the call?

Many thanks

Franco

• Most Valued User

You can try this Regkey

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Swyx\IpPbxSrv\CurrentVersion\Options
 Diesen Schlüssel erstellen:
 EnableTrunkCallEarlyMedia
 (REG_DWORD)
 Wert: 0 (disabled)

In inbound i haven't problem, the issue it's only outgoing...9 seconds it's to much.

I have seen others version of swyx, and the calls in outbound take short time around 4/5 seconds.

I don't know what i can do ?

Hi,

Check with your ITSP if they're sending back SIP 180 ringing or 183 session in progress? Should be 180 ringing. Check if you have the following registry entry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Swyx\IpPbxSrv\CurrentVersion\Options]
"SIPCollectDigitsTimeout"=dword:00000000

Kind regards,

Germans.

Got reply from my ITSP. They were sending  SIP 183 Session in Progress instead of 180 Ringing and there was Early Media Detection enabled on their SBC. Also on you second trace your ITSP sending SIP 183 now instead of 180 as per original screenshot. Looks inconsistent. My advice to raise  a ticket with them.

Archived