PhoneManager

mir000

Hallo everyone,

I would apply my new confing on the telephones and as far as I know everything what I have to do is restarting PhoneManager service. Am I right?

Will it kick everyone who is already connected from the server? Or I can just restart it?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

what kind of new config? Which settings have you changed where? 

At leat most settings that you can do inside the SwyxWare Administration MMC will NOT require a restart of any services (with a few exceptions).

Nevertheless: If you would restart the PhoneManager service, this would mean that all SwyxPhone L* will loose the connection to the server. Ongoing calls would be dropped and the phones are not usable any more at all for maybe half a minute.

Regards

Andreas

ps: I think double posts in englisch AND german are not the best idea. In such case I would only use english - I expect most active and skilled forum contributors here will understand that as well.

Archived