DECT SIP ideas as Swyx 800 series and 500 are not suitable

AlexB

Hi guys,

I'm struggling with Swyx to find a good DECT solution. We have about 20 branches that will be all connected using openvpn tunnels to a datacentre. I'm finding 500 and 800 series too expensive and not offering really any feature to justify the costs.

I was looking at multicell solutions from Panasonic and Snom and found one that seems good, Snom M700.

Has anyone here used Snom DECT SIP phones/bases? The M700 seems excellent on paper and pricing is also good and I was wondering how good they are in practice.

Thanks!

Hello Alex,

The Snom M700 (handsets and basestation) have similar looks as the SwyxDECT 500. We have good experience with the SwyxDECT 500. I don't know how much the price differs (SwyxDECT 500 <> Snom M700)..?

Best regards,

Rob

• Most Valued User

What's about Gigaset Pro? 

* For smaller locations N510 IP single cell basis (4 channels, 6 DECT-phones, up to 2 repeater)

* For bigger locations N720IP multi cell (up to 100 DECT phones, 30x DECT base, 30 channels/8 per base)

* Cordless phones are quite inexpensive

System is similar to SwyxDECT 700 (maybe different firmware in the future, but from both Swyx & Gigaset I got several totally different information about this). As we are Gigaset partner, we already used it some time before Swyx announced their D700 and it works fine.

Archived