Modify ActiveCallEntry on Database/Server ?!

JoergG

• Most Valued User

Hi Community,

Found follow entry in CDS Docu:

ActiveCallPrimaryCollection. Add Method (ActiveCallEntry)

Adds the item to the collection.

Namespace:  SWConfigDataClientLib.Proxies.Admin
Assembly:  IpPbxCDSClientLib (in IpPbxCDSClientLib.dll) Version: 11.0.0.25 (11.0.0.100)
SectionExpanded.pngSyntax
C#
VB

public virtual void Add(
	 entry
)

Public Overridable Sub Add ( 
	entry As ActiveCallEntry
)

Parameters

entry
Type: SWConfigDataClientLib.Proxies.Admin. ActiveCallEntry
Entry to be added.
SectionExpanded.pngRemarks
The item will not be stored in database directly. To effect the database use the method update() of ActiveCallFacade.
SectionExpanded.pngSee Also

by "Remarks" ->The item will not be stored in database directly. To effect the database use the method update() of ActiveCallFacade

Who can i find the "ActiveCallFacade" ? 

Or who can i modify an Activecallentry on Database/Server ?

I want to add/modify no found Names (CallerName, OrginationName, DestinationName) in ActiveCallEntrys ..

in a Local Collection no Problem (view via Website) , on Server Collection (view in Adminconsole ) no effect.

Greetings

Jörg

• Most Valued User

Hi Sebastian,

Google translator: ;)

I've written a server service that reads, filters and displays the ActiveCalls in a web page.

I want to populate the name resolution, that is, name fields that are empty if they are located in an external database (for example, VisualContact).

Locally within my application everything works, entries for incoming and outgoing calls are completed and displayed.
Now I would also like to complete the global entries in the server so that I hope that the names were found, then appear in the call logs on the client and in the CDR of the server.

in German:

Ich habe einen Serverdienst geschrieben, der die ActiveCalls ausliest, filtert und in einer Webseite darstellen kann.

Ich möchte die Namenauflösung , also Namensfelder die Leer sind auffüllen, wenn diese in einer externen Datenbank zu finden sind (z.B. an VisualContact/MetaDirectory).

Lokal innerhalb meiner Applikation klappt alles, Einträge für eingehende und ausgehende Anrufe werden vervollständigt und angezeigt.
Nun möchte ich die Globalen Einträge im Server ebenfalls vervollständigen,

Ich hoffe das die Namen die gefunden wurden, dann auch in den Anruflisten am Client und im CDR des Servers auftauchen.

Greetings

• Most Valued User

Hi Community,

Hi Sebastian,

So I ask the question in a different way:
Is there a possibility in the CDR-API to realize an own name resolution for an outgoing call?

I would like to realize a name resolution Central also with outgoing calls. Incoming it is easily possible via GSE.
For example, if the called name and the destination name are empty, that is, a name resolution against a private or the global phone book failed,

I would like to try another resolution against a database and add the missing data if necessary.

These supplements should then be seen in the CDR and in the administration console under "Active Calls".

Even VisualContacts only resolves the name of outgoing calls in the local call journal.

This information is missing in the CDR. That's the case on my test server.

In German:

Also ich stelle die Frage mal anders:
Gibt es eine möglichkeit in der CDR-API um bei einem Ausgehenden Anruf eine eigene Namensauflösung zu verwirklichen ?

Ich möchte Zentral auch bei Ausgehenden Anrufen eine Namensauflösung verwirklichen. Eingehend ist es ja via GSE problemlos möglich.
Wenn zum Beispiel der Gerufene Name und der Ziel Name leer sind, also eine Namensauflösung gegen ein Privates oder das globale Telefonbuch fehlgeschlagen ist, möchte ich eine weitere Auflösung gegen eine Datenbank versuchen und die fehlenden Daten ggf. hinzufügen. Diese Ergänzungen sollen dann in der CDR und in der Administrationskonsole unter "Aktive Rufe" zu sehen sein.

Selbst VisualContacts löst ja nur in dem lokalen Rufjournal den Namen bei abgehenden Gesprächen auf.

Im CDR fehlen diese Informationen. Auf meinem Testserver ist das zumindest so.

Best Greetings

Jörg

Archived