Swyx-Add-In in Outlook won't activate alone

Behlke

Hey Guys!

At the moment we have a problem at one of our computers that an employee cannot use the Swyx Add-Ins.

Everytime when she starts Outlook the Add-Ins are deactivated, you need to activate them manually. I tried a few things and the status never changed.

I tried:

• Reinstall SwyxIt + Reboot
  • Uninstall Office 365 + SwyxIt -> Reboot -> Install both
  • Deleted all Reg-Entries: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Outlook\Resiliency
  • Set LoadBehavior entries in the Registry
    • HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins

• HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins

• HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addin

Do you have an idea, how I can get the Add-Ins activated automatically?

Greetings,

Behlke

• 10 months later...

I have nearly the same problems here.

SwyxIt! AddIn does not load, loadbehaviour already set to 3, Reinstalling Office / Swyxit, did an Office Repair and Repair online.

There are a couple of clients with no problems at all, on some clients I could fix it with Regstry and loadbehavior, some still do not load the AddIn automatically. :(

And there are two Workstations which do not load the AddIn at all.... the addin [..] fired an exception. The bad part of it is, that the Computer is the one my boss uses :( really bad situation.

Are there any further ideas to get it to work?

Greetings, jeys

Archived