New project: Open CDR

Tom Wellige

I am happy to announce the availability of a new Swyx Forum Open Source Project:

Today, exactly 10 years ago, we opened a new open source project here on SwyxWare, the Swyx Web CDR, provided by Randall Kam. Over the years the project became silent and I actually never thought of moving it over into the new forum.

But I was wrong in thinking that it is/was dead. The forum user Mathew took it and revamped it. It now comes with an installer and an own database (SQLite3). And it also comes with the new name Open CDR to match better into the other existing open source projects here at Swyx Forum.

The current state of the project is, that the Open CDR web application is available in English and German language. The added installation script and documentation is for the moment in German language available only.

This is a rough list of all included features:

• Imports SwyxWare/Netphone Call Detail Records (CDR) from the default text file into an own database (SQLite3)
  • Query from/to/destination names and numbers between specific time periods
  • Query between different time periods
  • Query different call states
  • Follow Calls to where they are transferred
  • Export data to MS Excel (via .csv file)
  • Delete data from the database.
  • Includes installation to setup web server and database properly

A good overview of the functionality can be found in the documentation.

Please let me thank Mathew for bringing this project back to the Swyx/Netphone community! 

Quick pointers

Archived