Project Number is CDR

neville

Hi Everyone.  I'm trying to look at ways to report on DTMF choice.  The idea being that we can run a report to see who has pressed 1 for sales 2 for support etc. for a routing user.  My plan was to use the project number field in the CDR as I've never seen this in use.  The problem I'm having is that there isn't a PBXCall.ProjectNumber option in the API to allow me to update this record based on a DTMF selection.  Swyx mentioned they would look to add this in (around 9 years ago) but we are still waiting.

My other option is to write this separately into another table then cross reference with the CDR information using the CallID but doesn't anyone have any other suggestions?

thanks

• 1 year later...

Hi David, Thanks for your suggestion.  We actually added this functionality into our Swyx reporting Software.  We capture any DTMF selections and store this in our database and cross reference it against the CDR information.  We can then accurately report on any multi-level DTMF menus via an interactive report.

let me know if you would like a demo!

Nev

Archived