Prevent a call from beeing delivered to mobile Voicemail

Christian

• Most Valued User

Hi all!

is there any way to prevent a call from beeing delivered to the voicemail of a mobile phone? Some of our employes are german based, but work a lot in UK. There Voicemail message at their mobile phones is in german, this is why I want to prevent transferring a call via call routing to their mobiles if the mobile is busy or turned off - which means the voicemail answers immediately.

Further if a user has MEM activated but switched off his mobile they don't even get the chance to answer the phone at swyxit. as you all know, with iphones its not a solution to enable the #-key thing to accepts calls at mem destination.

Any ideas?

• Most Valued User
Hi all!

is there any way to prevent a call from beeing delivered to the voicemail of a mobile phone? Some of our employes are german based, but work a lot in UK. There Voicemail message at their mobile phones is in german, this is why I want to prevent transferring a call via call routing to their mobiles if the mobile is busy or turned off - which means the voicemail answers immediately.
Further if a user has MEM activated but switched off his mobile they don't even get the chance to answer the phone at swyxit. as you all know, with iphones its not a solution to enable the #-key thing to accepts calls at mem destination.

Any ideas?
Why is # a big problem on iPhone? I used it in the past without problems.

• Most Valued User

because first you have to notice it is a forwareded call, than you need to activate numpad and then pressing the hash-key - takes at least 2-3 seconds. in worst case, you answer with headset-button and need to search the phone in your pocket..

Archived