Froum Update

Tom Wellige

Hi all,

I have just updated the forum software to the latest version. Unfortunately there went something wrong with the like/dislike feature so I have disabled it for the moment. Once the problem is fixed (hopefully soon) I will enable it again, and then you will have the same form of likes (i.e. reations) like you know from e.g. Facebook.

Hi Joern,

yes, there is currently a compatibility issue with Tapatalk. For the new forum version they have changed switched to another plug-in API they are using to connect into the forum and that's still buggy.

I am having an eye on their updates and hope that it will be up and running soon again.

Tom.

Small update on Tapatalk: an updated version of the Tapatalk plugin has been installed, but it is obviously still buggy, as it can't connect to the Tapatalk network.

I have opened a support ticket with them and keep you posted here about the ongoing...

Archived