User status to Website

Adrian85

Hi,

I'm searching a way to read the Status from Each user from a Webseit. I have no to be Pushed Information, but only Pull.

I've surched trough the Database, but founded nothing who can help me.

Have someone a idee how i can do it?

I'm working with PHP.

I need to have following status:

Logged On

Away

Logged Off

For any help, I would be happy.

Regards,

Adrian

You have to use the "Config Data Store API" to request this information directly from the server.

Within the CDS API you look for the phone book with contains all user status information.

There is some example code available. Please take a look into the CDS Forum, most likely into the archive, which is linked right on top of the CDS forum.

• 5 months later...

Is there a possible way to get the User Status directly out of the SQL Database?

We work on Linux-Webserver and cannot install/use ConfigData SDK without a proxy Windows host. But we already have a SQL Connection to check for Calls.

i checked the table [UserPresenceData] but it only holds data for some users not all, couldn't find anything else releated to User Status.

Thanks in advance.

No, this is not possible. While you could see the get the login/logoff status from the database, all other presence information (free, busy, away, do not disturb) or only available on the server api (i.e. the above mentioned CDS API).

The table you have mentioned is only used by the server to store states a user is able to modify manually persistently.

• Most Valued User

Hallo,

ich hatte sowas auch mal gemacht. Allerdings mit PHP, Powershell und IIS auf der SwyxWare.

Ist aber bedingt duch die Powershell Module etwas zäh.

Anbei hänge ich mal die HTML, PHP und PS1 Dateien. Vielleicht hilft es dir ja.

In der PS1 musst du noch den Swyx Usernmaen und sein Passwort eintragen. (xxxx und yyyy)

Hello,

I had done something like that once. However, with PHP, Powershell and IIS on the SwyxWare.

But is conditionally through the Powershell modules a bit tough.

Attached I hang the HTML, PHP and PS1 files. Maybe it will help you.

In the PS1 you still have to enter the Swyx Usernmaen and his password. (xxxx and yyyy)

userstatus.zip

2 hours ago, Adrian Naegeli said:

Hi Maidzen,

Would you like to share your code after devlopping?

Regards

i have to develop it for my company, so i can not guarantee anything but i will ask if i can create a git repository without company data(strings/ips etc.) in code. Don't expect it soon we don't have this feature as a priority right now

• 1 month later...
On 8.12.2017 at 7:15 PM, Maidzen said:

i have to develop it for my company, so i can not guarantee anything but i will ask if i can create a git repository without company data(strings/ips etc.) in code. Don't expect it soon we don't have this feature as a priority right now

Im sorry to inform everyone who waited for this that my company decided to not implement this feature because of the windows dependency (Windows Server with an own app/service running).

Archived