How Does Swyx Enable Crm Rules?

rjn239

Hi,

I've created a GSE Rule and this has consequently created two files .vbs and .rse for the user. Now I understand that the .vbs is what Swyx reads and is the main code, and the .rse is more for graphical representation.

I then created another GSE Rule for the same user which we need to activate every so often but when we do it needs to be activated quickly, I.E double click. So I saved that rule under a different name and got two more files (.vbs and .rse) both categorised under the 'Call Routing Scripts'

My question is how does Swyx know which rule is activated? in the CRM it has a tick next to the activated script but obviously this is somehow being pulled from the database.. but where? I've checked the dbo.enabledcrmrules table which is where I expected to see it but it is blank?

As you can probably guess I plan on writing a program that simply switches the enabled state of one rule to off and the other to on as and when we need to.. just need to know where that value is located!

Thanks,

Ryan.

Hi Ryan,

Beside the rse and vbs files you will also find a CallRouting.vbs file and a user_book file in the user scope in the Database. The CallRouting.vbs file is generated by the call routing manager and calls all your active rules sequently. The gse generated vbs files are included there. This is a feature standard vbs don't know but the SwyxWare.

The user_book file stores the list of all your rules, their ordering and activation state.

From the file the call routing manager is able to figure what rules need to be generated / activated in vbs code.

The CallRouting.vbs file is called by swyx server for every call to that user.

Archived