Call routing for call forwarding

TimAhKin

Hi there

I have let's say 10 dummy users for calling routes. I want to find a way to automate the Call Forwarding Unconditional.

Now, when we want to divert the calls, we need to manually enable this calling route for each dummy user and then switch it back.

The idea is to create a master calling route with an option to dial a specific number, authenticate with a pin number and be presentend with two options, to enable or disable the call forwarding across the company.

I want to see if something like this can be implemented and if it's possible, what resources can I use to implement it.

Thank you!

• 5 months later...

God, time flies. :)

I need some advice if possible. I've created a variant of the night switch. I have a calling route user with the night switch script and it's working. I even used Post Dials to enable or disable the service straigh away.

Now, what is the best way to actually use this in production? I have a main calling route user. Do I edit the calling route on that user and do a test in the beggining that tests to see if the night switch is on or off?

Or I create a new user with all the numbers from the main calling route user and again if the NS is on, I call the number that was set up and if NS if off I redirect the call to the main user?

I have the feeling I'm caught in a web and I can't seem to find the most effective way to do this.

Any tips?

• 6 months later...

Archived