Voicemail not working

TimAhKin

Hello again :)

I have some issues with the voicemail setup. Everything looks ok but in the end the voicemail is not being sent to the required email.

I looked over the IpPbxSrv logs and I found this line that appears on all test calls I've made.

It's just a warning and I'm not sure if this is the cause or the issue is somewhere else.

26 00:49:41.376 0008a8 Warn SrvPBXCtl  06965C78 00004cdf SScrServer::UserVMailEMailAddrReq       () failed EMailAddr not defined.

Are there any relevant information in other logs or everything is in IpPbxSrv log?

I've uploaded the log with one of the calls.

callLog.log

• Most Valued User
26 00:49:41.376 0008a8 Inf3 SrvPBXCtl  06965C78 00004cdf SScrServer::InternalSendEmailReq        (from '', to 'TestV@company.com', CC '', BCC '', reply to ', attach recording, MIME '', attach 'C:\Users\SWYXSE~2\AppData\Local\Temp\Rec755A.wav')

It seems you're missing a "from adress".

The whole SMTP dialogue can be viewed within the IPPbx-SMTP tracelog file.

Hmm..

00:49:41.494 001328 Inf3 SMTP       0760AC68 00000000 CSmtpClient::Trace                      SMTP server: 550 5.7.1 Client does not have permissions to send as this sender<CR><LF>
26 00:49:41.494 001328 *Err SMTP       0760AC68 00000000 CSmtpClient::SendCmdAndGetResponse      SMTP server refuses ".

" with: "550 5.7.1 Client does not have permissions to send as this sender".

I'm using administrator@company.com to send. I'm not sure what permissions are required.

• Most Valued User

That failure messgae is directly from your mailserver.

As we don't know your mailservers configuration we can't say anything about it. Maybe just a login is required before sending mail via smtp.
Your mailserver admin should be able to tell you.

Archived