Delete The Files In Ippbxfaxsrv.exe\filecache ?

eddie

Hi,

This folder has 1 million files and is 70Gb in size!  I assume it is every fax that has gone through the server?

C:\Users\swyxadmin\AppData\Local\Swyx\IpPbxFaxSrv.exe\FileCache

Can they be deleted?

How do I stop it growing?

Regards,

Ed.

• Most Valued User

Can they be deleted?

From the last ticket I opened about this filecache thing the answer was: yep, save to delete.
But this might not be a generic answer, so maybe you would want to backup them, for the case of ;)

How do I stop it growing?

Swyx wasn't able to provide an answer why the filecache grows. Simply accept it, and in case of needing too much diskspace delete 'em (after backup)

From the last ticket I opened about this filecache thing the answer was: yep, save to delete.

But this might not be a generic answer, so maybe you would want to backup them, for the case of ;)

Swyx wasn't able to provide an answer why the filecache grows. Simply accept it, and in case of needing too much diskspace delete 'em (after backup)

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I'll give it a go and delete them on a periodic basis after the backup job.

Ed.

Archived