Jump to content

SIP Trunk - No Audio on some calls


 Share


Recommended Posts

We have a new SIP Provider connected to our Swyx Server and for 90% of calls have no issue. For the other 10% we get no audio.

The SIP Provider has suggested that its because Swyx is not responding to re-invites. The PBX seems to be sending a 100 Trying but never follows up with 200 OK with SDP.

 

Is there a way to switch on support for re-invites as I know other PBX have this function?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


SwyxWare always answers to a Re-Invite. Either positive (200 OK) or negative (4xx). If you see only a 100 Trying, then you should contact your reseller and open a support ticket.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and have taken note of our Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.